- Our Pumps
- Title Applications
- Local projects
In Kuwait Sykes Pumps are supplied exclusively through Ali Alghanim & Sons General Trading w.l.l. and together, we offer unrivalled expertise in wellpoint dewatering, deep well dewatering and all general ground water control and pumping needs. Whether it is for pump sales, pump hire, or dewatering pumps solutions, we offer a local contact point that has the complete Sykes Pumps international resource at their disposal.
Ali Alghanim & Son General Trading w.l.l. is supported directly by Khansaheb Sykes from the United Arab Emirates
For over 40 years we have provided Kuwait and the Middle East regions with the best ground water control equipment for wellpoint dewatering, deep well systems and general pump hire than any other dewatering provider in the region. Our dewatering pumps and deep well submersible pumps are proven for the toughest ground water applications at the most demanding locations.
- 24 Hour Service, 365 days/year
- Locations Throughout The Middle East
- Free Site Survey
- Full Professional Installation of Ground Water Control Equipment
- Competitive Prices
Ground Water Control from Sykes Pumps Kuwait
With so many excavations reaching below the water table, we help you to control and remove subsurface water quickly and effectively. Sykes Pumps Kuwait has more expertise in wellpoint dewatering, ground water control and general pump hire than any other provider in the region.
You may have the best-run site but, without efficient groundwater control, you can soon get bogged down in costly and uncomfortable problems, with serious implications for the project and Health and Safety. That's where Sykes Pumps Kuwait delivers the optimal dewatering solution.
Sykes Pumps Kuwait will provide technical assistance for selection of the most efficient dewatering method for each job or site. We can also manage the system, allowing you to enjoy the cost savings and carry on with your building and construction requirements.
Learn more about our services:
- Wellpoint Dewatering: The water from high permeable soils is pumped from Wellpoints, installed along the trench of the site. The Wellpoints are jetted and spaced to obtain an efficient drawdown against lowest capacity. The Wellpoints with integral strainers are joined to transparent flexible hoses, which are connected by quick release couplers to the ring main header pipeline. The Wellpoint dewatering system utilises self-priming, vacuum assisted centrifugal pumps. Wellpoint dewatering is one of the most economical, flexible and stable methods of dewatering available.
- Deep Well Dewatering: Deep Well dewatering systems enable you to lower the groundwater table to a considerable depth. A submersible dewatering pump is installed at the bottom of the well. The discharge pipes from the submersible pumps of a number of adjacent wells are connected to a common delivery main. The water is raised from the well by a multi-staged pump which generates a high head corresponding to the depth of the well. Deep Well systems are effective in a range of soil conditions from gravel to fine sands
- Dewatering Pumps: Our powerful dewatering pumps and proven services help you to control and remove subsurface water quickly and effectively. Typical dewatering pump applications include pit dewatering and general dewatering, lowering the water table, all general pumping schemes and applications, building and construction sites, civil engineering, water companies, local municipality works, tailings disposal, slurry transfer, ash handling, water boosting and pipeline filling and testing.
- Pumping Test: We offer pumping tests to investigate the dewatering needs on your building site, without further obligation. We provide you with a full report and graphs.
Sykes Pumps Kuwait has a pump for every possible application, whether your site is small or large, deep or shallow. All our pumps are for hire from our Kuwait depot and many are also for sale. Please explore our range below.
General Purpose Pumps
Our General Purpose Diesel Pumps are specifically designed for arduous applications and are suitable to be used for long running times with minimal supervision.
Super Silenced Pumps
Tthe super silenced pump range was designed specifically for sound diminution. These modern pumps are very powerful, while operating at a much lower noise level.
High Performance Pumps
Ideal for the most demanding applications, these high performance pumps offer improved performance, sustained high efficiency and total reliability.
Our range of submersible pumps includes drainage, wastewater, sludge and borehole pumps and hydraulic submersibles. All of our pumps are hard-wearing and have proven their efficiency in a huge range of dewatering applications.
We offer you high-class durable accessories for hire or sale. Our range of accessories include a selection of high performance hoses, pipes, tubes, fittings, environmental equipment, drilling rigs, generators – in short, everything you need for your project to function smoothly
Sykes Pumps Kuwait provides dewatering services for a large range of applications and environments.
Building & Construction Any problems or delays on your site can mean missed deadlines and financial penalties. With a high water table in so many areas across Kuwait and Gulf States, you need a proven provider in this sector.
Water & Waste
We have the best range, widest coverage and depth of expertise to meet the demands of the water industry, local municipalities and other service providers across the region.
Industrial waste pumping
Manufacturing, processing and refining activities - including petrochemicals – are complex enough without having to worry about having access to the right pumps and pumping services, as and when you need them.
Only Sykes Pumps Kuwait can offer you a huge range of application-specific solutions for virtually any environment and industry: from pumping clean water to sludge and slurry.
- Process pumping - from food to slurry
- Bypassing existing systems to enable maintenance
- Temporary pumps for wastewater
- De-scaling pipe systems
- Temporary fire systems and emergency fire pumps
Emergency Water Control
From pump breakdowns in any industry or location to burst water mains, from dewatering on building sites to sewer collapses, chemical spills and waste discharge, we'll be with you fast.
In particular, the cost of flooding and waterlogged sites can be serious in terms of financial penalties and environmental impacts: whether it’s disruption to a construction project, traffic mayhem or interrupted water services. Sykes Pumps Kuwait is here to deal with whatever problems you face, at any time of the day or night.
Docks, Ports & Harbours
We offer a complete end-to-end service: from surveys and planning, through consultancy and engineering, to installation, engineer supervision and tailored maintenance. Our pumps can handle almost every need, from seawater to the heaviest sludge and slurry.
- Load out, commissioning and decommissioning projects
- Cleaning, dredging and removal of sludge and other deposits
- Working in wet and dry docks
- Dock and harbour infrastructure and facilities: renovation and rebuilding
- Fabricators and shipyards
- Specialist heavy load requirements
Refineries and Power Stations
We support Gulf State refineries and power stations with the largest range of powerful and reliable pumps for both hire and sale. Keeping a petrochemical facility operating efficiently requires all equipment running smoothly, and we understand the complexity of these environments.
Our pumps provide refineries with the reliable service that they can depend on, and are called upon for routine activities and general operations like testing pipework and cleaning, and to remove large volumes of sludge and slurry. We also provide temporary fire pumps while existing units are being serviced and, if necessary, removed for overhauls and maintenance work.
Locations Throughout The Middle East
Service centres and agents across the Middle East with over 150 employees in ground water control, we offer fast delivery of dewatering equipment.
We operate a National Accounts Structure that ensures priority access, preferential pricing and unparalleled service levels.
Full Installation Service of Ground Water Control Equipment
Fast, cost-effective ground water control installations.
24 Hour Service
Khanseheb Sykes guarantee you quality dewatering equipment in all forms of groundwater control and service, by fully trained and experienced engineers on call 24/7, 365 days a year.
Free Site Survey
Free, no obligation, site surveys and quotations for all aspects of ground water control.
We provide a price competitive, sales and support service for our extensive range of dewatering pumps.